Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre and Sports Hub
At Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre you can enjoy our leisure swimming pool, gym, group exercise classes and much more. Plus our Sports Hub features two brand new 3G football pitches and accompanying pavilion.
At Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre you will discover a great place to get fit, have fun and try new activities with family and friends. We are located next to the popular Withy Grove Park and Playground, so why not make a day of it?
The leisure centre is open to members and non-members alike. Thinking of joining? Feel free to visit us for a look round, and our friendly staff will be happy to help.
Bamber Bridge Sports Hub shares the site, and features two full size 3G pitches available for community hire.
Bamber Bridge Sports Hub
For all information please see the link below.
Leisure Centre Opening Hours
|Monday - Friday||06:30 - 22:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 16:00|
01772 322012 or Contact Us
Leisure Centre Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness classes
- Junior Swimming Lessons
- Junior Football Lessons
- Playing Pitch Hub - 3G football pitches and facilities due to open in 2022
- Children's Parties (see below)
How To Book
No booking is required for gym sessions, for everything else please book online or via our app.
Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre, Brindle Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6YJ
Swimming Party hire is available on Sundays, 1.45pm till 2.45pm.
- There will be floats and balls in the pool
- £110 for up to 50 people.
- Over 8's can go in the pool on their own but under 8's must be accompanied by an adult (1 adult to every 3 children under 8).
- Payment taken at time of booking.
- Please contact us to book.